Socorro, NM — (press release excerpt) — FSMLabs is planning a RTLinux training session in Orlando, FL Sept. 4-6, 2002. Taught by world-renowned real-time and embedded Linux trainer Phil Wilshire, these sessions are designed to be of interest to beginning users, experienced users, project and people managers. Some Linux experience helps but is not required.
If you are already using RTLinux but have not had any training, now is the time to take a structured look at the package and get some tips on creating systems with Embedded Linux.
If you are just contemplating using RTLinux this is an ideal opportunity to evaluate the system and get some ideas on how to proceed with your project.
This extended hands-on three day class includes:
- Introduction to RTLinux
- Details on the newly released RTLinux Version 1.1
- PSDD Advanced user-space real-time
- ControlsKit/XML building blocks
- Embedded Linux components (Busybox, Tinylogin)
- Development tools (CVS, Patch )
- Embedded Linux Development process (how to control your projects and avoid problems)
This article was originally published on LinuxDevices and has been donated to the open source community by QuinStreet Inc. Please visit LinuxToday.com for up-to-date news and articles about Linux and open source.