Beijing, China — (press release excerpt) — China Beijing Co-Create Open Source Software Co., Ltd has developed CCOffice, a small footprint embedded Linux based office suite compatible with MS office file formats. CCOffice offers various functions, which can meet demands in various embedded applications. It is very suitable for such embedded devices as PDA, STB, and thin client.
- Compatible with MS office suite file formats, including Word97, Word2000, WordXP, Excel97 and Excel2000.
- Smaller than 1.5M and suitable for mobile intelligent terminals.
- Multiple embedded Linux GUI support, including CCGUI, Microwindows, Tiny-X, Qt/Embedded; and multiple file formats support, including Word, rtf, Excel, html, Text, etc.
- Multi-language support, including Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean, etc. It supports Unicode, gb2312 codes. The TinyX-based version is compatible with i18n standards.
- CCWord, word processor
- CCExcel, spreadsheet processor
- CCPdf, pdf file reader.
This article was originally published on LinuxDevices and has been donated to the open source community by QuinStreet Inc. Please visit LinuxToday.com for up-to-date news and articles about Linux and open source.