LinuxDevices.com today launches its seventh-annual Embedded Linux Market Survey, and invites all readers to participate. Don't miss this opportunity to help shape the industry in which you work, by answering 22 quick questions about developer preferences and industry trends.
Over the last seven years, LinuxDevices.com's annual survey has become an important data set for industry analysts and decision makers, according to the site's founder and executive editor, Rick Lehrbaum. Noting that the results now reflect the viewpoints of more than 250,000 highly technical readers, Lehrbaum stated, “Our annual survey provides an excellent way to identify key market trends. The results are frequently quoted by analysts, embedded Linux vendors, device-makers using Linux, and venture capital firms.”
Vote today, here:
Summary Findings from past years:
- Snapshot of the embedded Linux market — May, 2006
- Embedded Linux market snapshot, 2005
- Snapshot of the Embedded Linux market — March, 2004
- Embedded Linux Market report, 2003
- What's so good about open source and Linux — in embedded? (2001 survey results)
- Embedded Linux Market Survey — Sept. 2000 Snapshot
Data from past surveys:
This article was originally published on LinuxDevices and has been donated to the open source community by QuinStreet Inc. Please visit LinuxToday.com for up-to-date news and articles about Linux and open source.